Join Moosestompers for our annual virtual Snow Creation Contest! You can build a snowman, snow sculpture, or any other snow “creation” right at your own home. Just snap a picture of your creation and submit it to our Facebook page via Private Message. We will post submissions to our page, and the way to win is simple: the photo with the most likes wins!
1. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Submit your photo to the Moosestompers Facebook page via private message anytime through noon on February 5, and we will post all submissions at that time.
a. Voting will take place through Tuesday, February 7. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, February 8.
b. Entries must include the photo, the entrant’s name, address, and email address.
c. Entrants must “like” the Moosestompers Facebook page.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to Maine residents within 45 miles of Houlton.
3. All entries are subject to approval by Moosestompers page administrators. Moosestompers maintains control over all postings.
4. Contestants are encouraged to take high-quality photos. Suggested quality is 300 dpi or higher.
5. The photo must be original and cannot be submitted of other people without their permission.
6. Winner(s) must be willing to submit or have a photo taken for our Facebook page, newspapers, or other marketing media.
7. Moosestompers maintains the right to publish and/or use all photos submitted into the contest in our marketing and advertising.
8. Moosestompers maintains the right to publish the photo, name, and hometown of the entrant.
9. Entrants or participants must comply with Facebook rules by acknowledging that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
The entry with the most “likes” wins! Winner(s) will be contacted by email. For inquiries, please contact us through a private message on our Facebook page. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!